Marketing directors looking for sales results…
…instead of a song and dance…
…know that the market has shifted.
Sales forces following the old “hunter” paradigm are rapidly losing their effectiveness. The Internet has turned the tables and buyers are now “on the hunt” for vendors they can know, like, and trust.
Today’s challenge is to provide content that informs, educates, and builds relationships. Meeting that challenge will:
- Boost your credibility
- Bring in better quality leads
- Shorten your sales cycle
- And above all, generate a greater ROMD (return on marketing dollars)
Before learning how to write persuasive sales copywriter, wrote technical manuals and training courses for various engineering and IT concerns… concise, easy-to-understand explanations of modern high tech concepts. Now, I have made another transition.
I write content that tells the story of your business.
That content can span today’s spectrum of content marketing needs:
- Whitepapers to explain how customers can benefit from the use of your product or services
- Case studies to tell about your current clients’ success stories
- Video scripts so you can show your stuff in today’s most preferred media
- Blog posts or articles to inform nurture your prospects
- Social media to pique the interest of readers and engage them in the initial conversation
- Presentation scripts and slide decks for your webinars or board room presentations
- And, of course, the work horse of marketing today – emails.
Content that tells your story with grace, good humor, a smidgen of the old persuasion, and a dab of personality just to let your prospects know who you are, build the relationship so they like you enough to trust their business needs to you and your company.
Are you ready to add some great content to you next marketing campaign?
To learn more about me and why I’m the right content copywriter for your technology marketing projects, you can visit my bio page, read my latest blog posts, look over some of my samples, and case studies, or go over some of the services I offer.
Whatever you do, don’t forget to Request your copy of Three Easy Steps to End the War Between Marketing and Sales That You’ve Never Thought of Before.